Thursday, December 14, 2006

Friendships..

Someone dear to me once said, " People walked in and out of our lives and you have to accept it.." I couldnt agree with him because i guess i could not accept the fact dat im losing 2 of the most impt ppl in my life besides my family members. I wanted them to walk in and never get out... maybe I'm selfish...thking that they'll always be part of my life...haizz..oh well...

I guess dat's life. It cant be as perfect as we want it to be. I'll just hope that one day..insyaallah..we will reconcile and relive the old times..I really miss them..will never stop praying for them. I may be losing the 2 of them but I'll always cherish the ones ard me..that's what's most important..

People do walked in to my life....in fact, I've just made 2 new friends this week. One was an ex-teacher at AYC who left before I joined AAS and the other who is our OT and is actually staying in the same block as me! ahaks..it's a small world after all... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home