Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Unbelievable!

Kids nowadays are just too much. No. I'm not talking about my students but just normal kids. Was buying fruits at a fruit stall when I heard a kid talking. He was saying this in malay. "Awak...awak ada berape ar? Kita nak beli jambu ar." At first I thought he was talking to his friend but when I turned he was actually alone and.. n talking to me! I simple ignored him and paid the fruit I bought.

Unbelievable...and that kid looked very well-fed if you know what I mean. Don't they have a sense of shame that they ask strangers to buy them food in their school uniform? tsk..tsk..and who am I? Their friend? My goodness..My aunt who's a teacher told me that her student once asked her to lend him money to buy food even though he had already eaten and that kid looked well-fed too. Really...I have nothing to say...it's really too much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home